TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Operator is King George Sound Safari, a business registered in Australia (ABN 97 014 848 877) of 5D Toll Place, Albany WA 6330, Australia.
1. We require a minimum of 4 paid tickets on the boat before we can commit to a tour. If there are less than 4 booked, your order will be in PENDING mode until we fill more seats. Please call us on 0429 080 397 to confirm.
2. If the safari is cancelled for whatever reason (e.g. bad weather or unforeseeable mechanical breakdown), you can move your booking to another safari or obtain a full refund.
3. If you fail to show up for your tour for whatever reason at the time specified at booking, you will not receive a refund as we will have held a firm seat for you and turned away other bookings to do so. The Operator may at its discretion offer a seat on another tour, provided there is availability.
4. Cancellations can only be made up to 24 hours before your safari departs. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before travel will attract a 100% cancellation fee and no refund at the Operator’s discretion. If outside of 24 hours, you can move your booking to another safari or obtain a full refund.
5. Safari Alerts – Alerts of specials and last minute offers via Messenger
When you refer a friend, they receive a $10 Voucher when they click “Claim $10 Voucher”. When they buy a ticket, you will receive another $10 Voucher.
a. Can only be used once
b. Cannot be used with any other offers or with Safari Alert specials
c. Are not redeemable for Cash
d. Cannot be sold
e. Are valid for 6 months
6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If the safari was not to your satisfaction or while the whales are in town you did not see a whale, you are invited back as our guest free of charge for another safari.
7. King George Sound Safari reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and to refuse tickets if not in compliance.